Our camp’s are specially designed for 12 to 15 year olds, with a maximum of 6 riders per group. And it’s not all jumps and berms (though there are plenty of those) there’s a session with a pro photographer, eyeryone takes home a goodie bag, our friends at Santa Cruz run a special private mechanics session, there’s time for bike chat over lunch which is included and more.
We’ve found that it’s a win win for parents and teenagers alike. The riders have an awesome time and the parents know they’re in safe hands and learning essential skills both on and off the bike to become better and safer riders.
And finally, you will learn your way around one of the biggest bike area in the world, the Portes du Soleil and ride a different bike park every day (weather and skills permiting)!
What to bring
To improve your skills more easily, we recommend bringing your own bike! A good quality, well ,maintained downhill or modern “Enduro” bike with 6 inches travel front/rear, quality disc brakes and downhill or enduro casing tires, will help you get the most out of the camp.
We recognise it’s not always easy to bring your own bike though and can help you organise rental of an excellent bike from our buddies at FB Freeride.
Full face helmet, spine protection (back pack accepted), gloves and knee/elbow pads are mandatory.
Again, these can also be hired from FB Freeride.
A hydration pack with water, snacks, a waterproof and a spare tube is also essential for a full day on the mountains!
- Passion : we love riding bikes, talking bikes and sharing tips
- Professionalism : with top level qualifications and the attitude to match, we deliver superb service on and off the mountain
- Experience : Established in Morzine in 2007, we not only know the area intimately but have earned ourselves a great reputation as top instructors.
- And did we mention..... we love riding and talking bikes?!
Who it’s for
This camp is aimed at teenagers from 12 to 15 with a previous experience in gravity Mtb (Intermediate to Expert, get in touch if in doubt and we can have a chat).
Dates and prices
- 490€/pp with lift pass, 450€ without
- 3 riders minimum, 6 maximum/group
- If you are a group of 4 or more, we can organise a private camp just for you!
- Act I: 10th to 14th of July 2023
- Act II: 24th to 28th of July 2023
- Act III: 14th to 18th of August 2023